|Table of contents|
- What is Claroline?
- Who made Claroline?
- The license with Claroline
- Full credits
- Claroline 1.8 new features
- Install general information
- The Claroline installer
- The Claroline upgrader
- Configure mail functionalities
Login, logout, registration, lost password.
My home page
Course list, enroll to a new course, remove course enrollment, see my agenda, modify my profile, bottom of the page.
For teachers only.
- The course Home page
- Administering a courses main settings
- The course statistics
- Deleting a course website
- Copy a Claroline course
- The tool list settings
Configuration, modify the home page text zones, modules, platform statistics, scan technical fault, upgrade.
Search - create - delete a user, modify a user properties, manage classes, allow/disable self-registration, allow/disable professor registration, import a list of users.
Search a course, create a new course, modify the course properties, delete a course, manage course categories.
- Claroline.net support forum (http://www.claroline.net/forum/)
Home Page customisation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to configure an option
- The upload of a zipped file doesn't work in the document tool, why?
- How can I use the latex renderer?
- The Claroline email function does not work, why?
- Send mail to a SMTP server with authentification
- Is there a way to disable only teacher registration ?
- How do I modify the maximum size of uploaded files in the document tool of a course?
- Claroline is in English, how do I change the language of the platform?
How to customize Claroline layout ?
- How to change the name of the tool or some vocabulary used in Claroline?
- How to change the name of the campus in the top banner?
How to customize the homepage ?
- How to add a link in the right menu?
- How to change the homepage text zones?
- How to add an image in the center of the home page?
- How to add an image in the top banner of the homepage?
- How to change the order of the course displayed on the homepage?
Security in Claroline
Apache user can use .htaccess.
- How to protect the access to the documents in a course?
- I can’t access to Administration section
- special cases
- How to translate Claroline?
- Why does Claroline display messages in my language but sometimes in English ?
- Unable to access Claroline database
- An image isn't visible
- I want to move an existing install to another hosting service, what do I have to do?
- What is the php.ini file? and where is it?
- Why do I get an Internal Server Error?
- Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2)
Error message List
- Warning !  - Access denied for user '******_******'@'localhost' to database '*'
- Warning !  - Unknown MySQL server host 'xxyy_claro' (1) Wrong Database Host : xxyy_claro